Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Today was a good day.

So my Aunt Kathy called me around 9:30 to see if I wanted to go to the park. At first I didn't want to because I wasn't up for taking August out, but then she said.."You could get out of the house and away from Matt".. Matt, who is SICK. So I thought, good idea! So we got ready and at like 10:15 finally left the house. But then I needed to go to the bank, CVS for some airborne and then a smoothie at Blenders because I was really hungry.
By the time we got to the park it was after 11:00 and August had fallen asleep in the car. I did not want to wake him, so I just ended up talking to my aunt for a little bit while August slept in the car.
Then we headed to the beach to meet up with Lori, Jackson, Gunnie, Lucy, Erin, Claire, Faye, Dextor.... WILD.
It was really fun. We saw 3 dolphins.. it was SO great! They were just jumping in the air, it was really cool. Then there was a bunch of seals.. A BUNCH. It was such an amazing thing to see. We live in a really great area! When do you just see dolphins jumping out of the water!? Oh and we saw a goat.. some guy brought a goat to the beach, kind of weird.
Then afterwards, Lori and I went to Taco Bell and met at her house.
Jackson was asleep.. so August played by himself until Jack woke up. They were really good with each other today.
We stayed until around 5 and then went to the grocery store to pick up a few things for Matt.
When we got home, I gave August a bath and then Gibby a bath, she was really sandy!
I made August some dinner and then around 7:30, Matt went upstairs to lay in bed and August wanted to go to.. So I asked him.. "August, are you ready for bed?"
He looked at me, and headed upstairs. He went into his room and I told him to get into bed. He laid in bed and I put the blanket over him and told him goodnight. It was really cute.
Now I'm on the couch again.. I just DO NOT want to get sick.
Ok well I'm tired. I'm going to finish watching Cupcake Wars!

No comments:

Post a Comment