Friday, August 27, 2010

Oh Hi, my name is Betty Crocker...

So I just read ALL the comments about my craziness of thinking I'm pregnant and all that haha. Thank you for all of your inputs. I think I'm going to talk to Matt about the BC thing, although he's going to think it's a plan for me to get pregnant! But maybe I can just switch BC's for awhile to see how that makes me feel.
On another note, I am crazy...crazy baking!
In the past 3 days I have made FROM SCRATCH:
-Strawberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
-Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting
-Zucchini Muffins

I am pretty much bored out of my mind, so I'm cooking!
I haven't tried the last two because I  just got done making them, but they smell AMAZING!

I just got done doing all the dishes, and now I need to make the frosting. Then I need to start on dinner...Tacos.
I have been dealing all day with a cranky baby, who keeps THROWING the remote at my face. He is OBSESSED with Yo Gabba Gabba. If we are watching T.V and it's not on Gabba, he starts throwing a fit.
When we go over to Danielle's house, the first thing he does it go to the remote (and then the Hello Kitty figures).

So although my crazy "I'm Pregnant" phase has gone away, my "holy crap my back hurts" has not. It is SO stiff. It really sucks. I have been sleeping a little bit better, except for August waking up at 4:30 this morning.

I ran yesterday. My legs this morning, oh yeah.. they hurt. I want to run tomorrow with the girls and then pick up a slide from Anna Grimes so August can have more junk in our patio! He loves Jackson's slide, so I want to get him his own. We have a swing that we hook up to the beam outside and he enjoys that a lot!

Well.. I think that is it for now. My birthday is like less than 2 weeks away. I'll be 26 yo!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh i love when he walks in hes like- cool not interested in you ! now wheres the remote! and then yes those hello kittys!!! how weird is it that he knows where they are and goes for them?? he is so funny and cute. ps stop pissing me off about those cupcakes. everytime i read about your baking i want some so bad.!!!! plus i deserve them after what happened to me today.

    ReplyDelete