Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm on a blog rampage I guess.

So I am feeling like crap again today. I just need rest, and of course when you are at home with your children you can't do that! Matt is going to see if he can just work 1/2 day so I can get some really needed rest!
Right now I am just sitting in the rocking chair in August's room while he is moving around exploring everything he can get his hands on. He has started clanking he teeth together, I thought he had something in his mouth with the sound he was making, but really it's just his teeth. I wish he wouldn't do that, it's an awful sound and probably not good for him!
His sleeping pattern is changing too. He goes to bed around 7 and gets up around 7, but he doesn't take a morning nap that much anymore. If he does take a morning nap he won't take an afternoon nap and vice versa.
I gave him sausage on Saturday and he loved it! He also loves these POP BBQ Chips. They get spicy, but he loves them! I weighed him the other day and he was 27 pounds, I think he has gotten taller the past 2 months too. He pretty much is in size 24 months, even though we only have 18 months, it's all getting real small on him. His shoe size is about 4 1/2, I think all around he's just a giant baby, but in 23 days he will be a giant ONE year old, which I can't gasp the reality on that one.
I really don't think you know how fast a year goes by until you have had a child! It is UNREAL! I feel like it was just yesterday he was just a baby that ate, pooped and slept... and that was it! Now he eats, poops, crawls, cruises, plays, gets into stuff, hugs, kisses, waves, talks, and everything in between. Oh and I need to mention that he has EIGHT teeth!
I can't wait to have another BABY, but I know we have to deal with what's going in our life now before we even think about it. But in all truths, I would love to get pregnant at the end of this year. It would make the kids alittle over 2 years apart. I would want to get pregnant around November or December and have a late summer baby.
Alright well I am going to attempt to put August down, he's getting alittle crazy and rubbing his eyes, a sure sign of tiredness!

No comments:

Post a Comment