Sunday, February 6, 2011

Damn sick of being sick.

So last Tuesday I could tell August was catching a cold. And then come Wednesday it was full blown cough and fever. Thursday his fever went away and now he just has a cough that I'm sure he will have for a few weeks! Then comes Friday.. I woke up with a sore throat.. I thought maybe it was just that morning sore throat and I'll get better. Well I woke up Saturday.... completely sick with a head cold. My left ear has been hurting since Satuday, my sore throat did go away, but now I just have a stuffy head. I've been sneezing an insane amount. I have snot dripping out of my nose. I feel like my head is going to explode. When I take tylenol.. the only thing I can take, my ear feels better, but the second it wares off.. AHH.
It sucks that I got sick THIS weekend, when we had so much fun things to do: Michelle's birthday dinner & Superbowl Sunday with the Haynies/McDonalds! BUMMER. But I have to make sure I'm better by this next weekend because it is my grandma's 90th birthday party and my parents are coming out. I have to make 48+ cupcakes, pick up a cake, flowers, drive to Lemoore! So much stuff to do. Plus I have to pick up my parents and brother in Santa Barbara!
I am really excited for them to come out, I just really hope I'm better!

No comments:

Post a Comment