Monday, February 21, 2011

Mothers or Mothers-to-be.. If your kids are still in diapers.

Ok so I know diapers are freaking expensive! But I have been using Amazon.com subscribe & save, but people kept saying oh well I use Costco, they are the cheapest. YOU ARE WRONG. I did some price comparison tonight since I'm going to be buying MORE diapers real soon...
I found amazon.com to be around .05 cents cheaper per diaper.. yeah .05 cent doesn't sound like a lot, but when it's 216 diapers...that's almost $11! I really think you should look into amazon.com for baby stuff! I just signed up for wipes and I got 4 packs of 180 for around $15...when I went to the store they were on sale for $5.99 or something like that.. ONE PACK.. so I pretty much saved another $9!
I am just trying to help you save money.. so please look into it! It is well worth it!!!!

1 comment: