Friday, January 21, 2011

Chicago Bears.

So I grew up really into sports. I played softball, loved watching baseball and football, and of course racing.
Then once I got into highschool, I could careless about any of that.
But once I moved to Chicago, I fell in LOVE with sports again. Baseball was amazing to me. I went to Wrigley Field every chance I got. I loved that place, I loved watching the Cubs play, no matter the weather, or how they were playing. I would buy a program every game and keep score, it was SO fun to me and I really miss it. I also of course got into football again. DA BEARS. We never went to a game, and I'm really mad we didn't. I remember when the Bears went to the Superbowl, we were at Noe and Arlene's house. The Bears had a chance, but of course lost to the Colts!
The Bears play the Packers this weekend, and it is going to be EPIC. It makes me miss living in Chicago. The city is decked out in blue & orange. High raise buildings have BEARS spelt out on them. It is AMAZING. I love Chicago for making me love sports again.
Chicago has a very special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment