Monday, January 17, 2011

Holy.

So, tomorrow I'll be 9 weeks pregnant, and to be honest this has been a horrible 9 weeks. I also feel weird, my stomach never feels right. I don't really feel sick, but I just feel gross and weird. I am bloated and tired and blah feeling. Sometimes when I eat, I get sick, and then if I don't eat...I get sick! It's really annoying. I also feel like I over eat which then makes me feel horrible!
This weekend I went out with some of the girls, and I ate way too much and drank too much soda and water that I felt so sick I wasn't sure I would be able to go out. I had to use the bathroom 3 times and just let all the gas out. I have never farted so much in my life! It was CRAZY! Good thing it didn't smell!
Anyway, I need to try and get outside with August because it is SO dang nice out!
But then that makes me thing.. holy F I'm going to be pregnant during summer.. SUCKY! I'm going to be melting!

No comments:

Post a Comment