Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Due August 23, 2011

Today we had another doctor's appointment. We finally heard the heartbeat and it was so REAL that I am pregnant. The doctor gave me a due date of August 23, but I have a feeling I will have this baby sooner. I also have a feeling it is a boy, and I would be lying if I said I didn't care...because I do really want a girl. But of course the most important thing is, this baby is healthy.
I have been so freaking tired lately, it's unreal. All I want to do is sleep. I am fine until about 2, then I crash. I usually take August upstairs and have him lay in bed with me. I don't really ever sleep, but just laying down feels so good!
The doctor told me to walk a few times a day, because I told him I was concerned with my weight. I gained about 35 pounds with August, and this time I'm starting heavier than I was when I got pregnant with August.
Oh and about the due date, our 5 year wedding anniversary is August 19, so I'm hoping the baby doesn't come on that day!
I go back January 19th (Miss Olivia's birthday!). I don't know if he will do another ultrasound or not. I feel like my doctor does a lot of them compared to some of my friends' doctors.
I'm going to try and take a nap now, August is snoring next to me, we are both bundled up in blankets, it's really windy and cold outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment