Tuesday, August 11, 2009

May you walk with God...

So today I cried while I was on the phone with my boss and here is the reason.

When I was first interviewed by Paul, my boss, he told me he was a Christian and really involved in his church, and I thought that was awesome, but didn't think any more of it. Now I realize why it is a big deal...
I, a 24 year old married mother, can work from home. I am blessed to be able to see my son every day, watch him grow, and learn new things. Not everyone gets this opportunity and everyday I thank the Lord that I am given this chance to spend every moment I can with August.

Just a few months ago my mom was without a job, but one door flew wide open for her, and that one door was the door of NewReal (where I work). After her many many prayers and her many many days of looking for work, just like that, she got a full time job, working from home.

Friday I was given the chance to hire someone else to work from home for about 20 hours a week to do data entry, and I asked a friend, but she turned it down, so yesterday my mom and I were talking and we both said..Aunt Donna! My mom called my aunt...and silence is what my mom heard..and my mom said "Donna, is this an answer to your prayers..." and my aunt Donna said "Yes, you don't even know".

So with that being said, today I called my boss to tell him this..."Paul, I think God is using your company to help other people in their life..." and he said "Krista, from day 1, that was my mission statement..."

And I am writing this because I feel that the things that have happened the past few months to my mom and my aunt is God actually telling ME to watch what path I choose..am I following Him, or am I going down the wrong path...?
I truly believe He made these things happen to make me open my eyes.

2 comments:

  1. I have chills. Crazy that God does things like that. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gave me chills too! God is awesome and thats that. And...if you ever need to hire someone again for part-time work, work from home let me know...I may be interested! haha

    ReplyDelete