Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Running..

So I took a little break from running because my knee would hurt within the first 5 minutes. I started walking again though and my knee is feeling 100% better. I am really wanting to get out and run again but this stupid weather is holding me up. It's freezing cold, rainy and windy!
We are meeting Saturday for our Grrrls run, which I am really excited about, but I know it's going to be really hard for me since I haven't really RAN in almost 2 weeks. There is a few 5k-10k's that I want to do..
There is one on the 8th, Bull Run in Santa Maria which is a 10k, the only thing that freaks me out is I'll be in Colorado until that Monday, only giving me 4 days to really prepare myself for it.
Then there is the 5k that the Running Grrrls are all doing, which that will be fun and short and that's on the 15th in San Luis. And then there's the Strawberry Stampede that's on Sunday, May 30th! I for sure want to do that one.
Anyway.. my house smells really bad and I don't know what it is, and it's gross, I have the window open but it's really cold now!
Ok and goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment