Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Friendship

Danielle and I have been friends for almost 15 years. This last year has probably been the most challenging. We have been through so many ups and downs, but have both come out on top and are better friends because of it. I love Danielle like she was my sister, or my better half. I can bitch to her about things going on in my life and I know she will listen and give me advice.
August also loves Danielle very much. As soon as we pull up to her house, he gets really excited. He knows exactly where we are. He calls Danielle, DeDe. She is so good to August and sometimes when I see them together it melts me heart!
I love you Danielle!

1 comment:

  1. i love you guys more!!!!! i got teary eyed when i read this. You are like a sister to me too. AND AUGIE!!! (turdy) is such a sweet little precious gem in my life. You are right, this last year has been challenging, but i feel closer because of it. Thank you for always being so honest and loving and AWESOME. I LOVE YOU!!! <3 BFF por vida!

    ReplyDelete